Our client a leading manufacturer within their sector is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Technologist to join their successful team based in Brecon.Hours...
Our long standing client a leading Precision Engineering company are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Inspector to join their successful team based at their site in Pontypool.
Hours of work:
7:30am - 4:00pm Monday to Thursday
7:30am - 2:30pm on Friday
Overtime also available
The role responsibilities:
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection of precision machined components.
- Produce first off and final inspection of machined components within a busy workshop environment.
- Work methodically through tasks to ensure quality is not compromised when under time constraints.
- Using measuring equipment such as micrometres, verniers, height gauges, shadowgraphs.
- Using CMM measuring systems.
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior management and shop floor personnel.
The successful candidate:
- Must have experience using a variety of measuring equipment.
- Must have a proven track record working in a similar role within an Engineering environment.
- Experience using CMM equipment would be desirable, however, not essential.
- Experience of First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR's).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.