Plant Quality ManagerDuties and Responsibilities:My client is a leading supplier of products and services to manufacturers and equipment across multiple markets.Responsible for ensuring, both preventative...
Plant Quality Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
My client is a leading supplier of products and services to manufacturers and equipment across multiple markets.
- Responsible for ensuring, both preventative activities, controls & conformity for all components manufactured at the plant
- Develop and maintain the QMS ensuring full alignment with BIMS requirements
- Carryout regular internal auditing
- Ensure core tools including FMEA, Quality Control Plan, PPAP are used according to standards and specifications set out by customers
- Guarantee the correct application of all work instructions and quality control plans
- Ensure that proper tests and controls are being carried
- Perform regular Risk and Opportunities analysis on their site
- Champion problem solving activities for Customer Claims as internal stakeholder
- Lead the Quality Improvement Teams aiming to reducing NCM's and relevant costs of poor quality
- Pursue CI of products/processes in line with Customers expectations.
- Provide all necessary training on Quality methodologies and tools for the team.
- Ensure full compliance
- Be the Product safety representative for the plant
- Ensure all changes are correctly managed are implemented across the site (including regular tracking and communication)
The above job description is not to be taken as exhaustive and you may be required, from time to time, to undertake various duties & responsibilities that may be reasonably requested of you by my client.
Minimum of 5 years-experience in a Senior Quality Management role
Certified IATF16949 internal auditor
Extensive experience of people management
Volume manufacturing experience
Experience of leading a complex projects
Experience of high volume manufacturing environment
Knowledge of specific core tools: SPC, FMEA, Design and Process, PPAP, APQP, MSA and Minitab
Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
Excellent presentation skills ability to communicate at all levels
Excellent English skills (both written and verbal)
Good planning and organizational skills
Ability to make quick decisions and implement corrective action plans
Lean manufacturing certification
Certified Six sigma Black belt
VDA 6.3 Certified Auditor
Track record of success as an agent for change
Carbon60 is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.