A top regional Main Contractor based in the North West are looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to their team.A great opportunity to join...
This is a very good opportunity to work as a Freelance Quantity Surveyor working on projects for our Client through the northwest.
- Preparation of tender and contract documents such as bills of quantities
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance work
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Allocating work to sub-contractors
- Identifying and responding to commercial risks
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
To be considered for the role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Degree Qualified/Experienced Quantity Surveyor
- Experience of working in Social Housing / Planned maintenance
- Be able to demonstrate solid career history
- Be Self-sufficient and motivated in approach
This is a freelance role with the potential opportunity of becoming permanent.
Pay rates are negotiable depending on experience.
To apply please contact Anthony on 0161 873 7000 or send your C.V
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.