A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor in County Durham. A great opportunity to...
Do you have a background in recruitment or customer service? Confident working directly with customers? Looking for a new challenge and have the drive to progress your career? Then we want to hear from you!
Carbon60 are currently offering an opportunity for a Resource Business Partner to join the team dedicated to a new client who are building a network for the gigabit age.
Ideally based in the North East or Yorkshire you will be supported by our primary delivery centre team. This is a home-based role with essential travel to client and contractor locations. You will be working closely with the Account Director to support large recruitment marketing campaigns for a dynamic project.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and departments to ensure a smooth and timely recruitment process.
- Be the point of contact to support recruitment plans and obtain commitment for assessment centres
- Build and maintain a good relationship with clients, internal stakeholders
- Ensure the implementation of all client specific processes and procedures which must be complied with by internal and external support
- Proactively monitor and report on the performance of the service against the client SLA
- Excellent communications skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a pressured working environment
- Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work
- Ability to influence people, sell ideas and concepts and gain commitment
- Intelligent business thinking and commercial awareness
- Full Driving Licence
- Ability to travel and work away from home from time-time
As a business we pride ourselves on our excellent career development prospects so you will be given a structured career path which will support your progression within Carbon60 plus:
- Quarterly performance-based bonus
- 23 days leave + bank holidays
- Birthday's are special so we give you an extra day off to celebrate!
- Life assurance & company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including child care vouchers, health & dental upgrades and options to buy annual leave
- Structured career paths
- Funded access to industry related qualifications
- Annual awards celebration
If you want a fresh challenge and the chance to work with a forward-thinking company please apply now for consideration. Interviews are being held in February for an ASAP start.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.