Elmdon Trading Estate, Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham - Working from Home for the foreseeable.
8:00 - 16:00 OR 9:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
Contract position - 2 - 3 months with the opportunity of permanent employment at the end
The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in major construction and infra-structure projects. The huge range of work covered by the company also includes prestigious mechanical and electrical installations and facilities management. This is an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Co-Ordinator to join the in-house recruitment team on an initial contract basis.
Summary of Role
The Recruitment co-ordinator will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process for a range of operational and technical roles. The role will support Hiring Managers with the creation of job descriptions, administering authorisation processes, advertising, first level shortlisting, interview arrangements, job offer administration and candidate response management
- Support Hiring Managers to request and gain authorisation for vacancy requirements.
- Review job descriptions and make improvements to content to enhance reading ease and role appeal.
- Advise Hiring Managers on sourcing strategies and manage the process of advertising roles and engagement with recruitment agency partners.
- Screen and shortlist all applications.
- Candidate response management throughout the end to end process ensuring timely communications to candidates and positive candidate experience.
- Proactively manage the shortlisting process, ensuring Hiring Managers are regularly communicated with and prompted.
- Provide advice and guidance to Hiring Managers on selection methods to enhance their candidate assessment.
- Arrange interviews, gain feedback and update all stakeholders involved.
- Support in the creation and issue of job offers ensuring candidates and Hiring Managers/recruitment agency partners are kept up to do date.
- Liaise with internal HR functions to ensure seamless transition from offer to acceptance.
Knowledge skills & experience:
- Proven recruitment and administration experience whether this is within an agency, RPO provider or In-house Recruitment Team/HR Function.
- Experience in being accountable for the full recruitment lifecycle - ensuring authorisation compliance, advising on job descriptions, candidate sourcing, senior stakeholder management and engagement, assessment (where applicable), offer management and candidate feedback.
- Experience of using Applicant Tracking Software (ATS).
- Solid and up to date knowledge of recruitment principles, practices and employment legislation.
- Highly results-orientated with demonstrable success, achieving and exceeding challenging targets both personally and through others.
- Solutions oriented, providing explanations and proposed resolutions to problems rather than purely identifying problems.
- Engaging communicator demonstrating influencing skills and an ability to adapt approaches to differing audiences.
- Well organised, with ability to work to tight deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of data protection, confidentiality and discretion at all levels.
- Experience of using MS Office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and HR software at intermediate level.
- CIPD Qualification
- Construction recruitment.
Please get in touch by sending your current CV or calling Mark on 01216434004 to discuss the job in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search