Experienced Electronics Quality Inspector required for permanent position in a large electronics manufacturing company in the Cwmbran Pontypool area.£10.16 per hour- full time permanent jobPosition...
Electronics Testing Operative urgently required for an award winning electronics manufacturer in the Newport Gwent area.
An ideal long term employment opportunity for experienced electronics applicants with very good electronics testing and fault finding experience on printed circuit boards.
- Testing printed circuit boards
- Fault finding and rework
- Debug of circuit boards
- Wiring and testing of printed circuit boards
- Handling small electronics components
- Newport area
Essentials for the role:
- Previous electronics manufacturing experience
- Experience of testing and fault finding on circuit boards
- Good soldering experience
- Experience and knowledge of analogue, digital and RF circuit boards
- IT literate with ability to understand electronic diagrams
Days Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
£11.68ph plus overtime
Very long term role that would be ideal for applicants with a very good background in electronics, living in areas such as Newport, Blackwood, Cwmbran, Pontypool, Caerphilly, Cardiff and the nearby Gwent area.
Position offers real career progression, access to pay rises, and actively encourages innovation and a team atmosphere in a creative + family orientated working environment.
Application by CV or call William at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.