Do you have an electrical and mechanical background, are you looking for a lead position that can also grant variance in projects, then this may...
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Mobile
Carbon60 are recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for the UK's biggest and best known courier and mail delivery provider. A household name.
You will be mobile throughout the Bromley and Dartford (Kent) areas, based from home and provided with a vehicle to visit the various sites.
- Mobile electrical and general maintenance tasks
- Working on multiple FM systems with the majority being electrical maintenance
- Travel around the Bromley and Dartford area
- Covering multiple sites
- Reporting directly to the Area Manager
- Working with other Engineers and Sub-Contractors
- Mechanical power, control wiring, test and inspection etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Hold a 17th or 18th Edition certification
- City & Guilds 2382 and 2391 test and inspection
- Facilities Management and planned maintenance experience
- IPAF and MEWP (ideally, but not essential)
- Ability to analyse and understand complex technical issues
- Customer service experience required
- Must be willing to cover a callout rota of approx. 1 in 4
If you are an experienced FM Engineer with a background in Electrical work and General Maintenance who is looking for a mobile role, please get in touch. Please note a DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate.
What you will get:
- Salary £35,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent contract
- £250 per month call-out bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Vehicle, fuel card provided
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.