Pump FitterLeedsCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Pump Fitter / Workshop Fitter in Leeds who can work closely with a range of pumps and similar...
I am currently recruiting for a large facilities management company who need two maintenance people to work within an education facility.
The nature of the work can be diverse but primarily you will need to be experienced in a maintenance environment and can be either electrically or mechanically biased.
- Planned preventative maintenance, working from a PPM schedule to ensure minimal breakdowns.
- Fault find and diagnose problems on a range of equipment.
- Install, commission and service a range of plant equipment
- Always adhere to H&S regulations and wear appropriate PPE.
- This is a 3 month contract
- There will be a requirement to pass an Enhanced DBS check
- You will need to be flexible as there are shifts between the hours of 06:30 : 21:30
- Payrate: £13.40 per hour (40 hours per week)
- Previous experience in a facilities maintenance environment
- A recognised mechanical or electrical qualification/apprenticeship
- Sound knowledge of H&S
If you are accustomed to working in an environment that will present a different challenge each day and are comfortable with this then I want to hear from you! Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.