Building Services MaintenanceThis company, a major player in the FM world provide an Integrated Facilities Management service to a world class specialist manufacturer of high...
Carbon60 are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the South West and South Wales.
This role is working for an organisation who are well renowned in their field and are involved in the manufacture and supply of MDF mouldings to the construction/building merchant sector. With a wide array of products, they are continuing to go from strength to strength and on track for another successful year.
They are able to offer a competitive package plus a bonus scheme, car allowance, long term future and opportunities along with many other benefits.
- Manage existing accounts as well as targeting new business
- Ensure service levels and customer satisfaction standards are met
- Increase brand and market awareness.
- Increase existing client spend and minimise competitive leakage
- Target new accounts/business
- Maximise value and profit potential
- Work alongside the Sales Director to develop and implement sales strategy, setting clear goals and introducing new products to the market
- Work closely with other teams to ensure any quality issues/concerns are addressed and resolved quickly
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record in territory sales.
- Experience selling into the building merchant/construction sector would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible to travel extensively and stay away for home during the week frequently
- Full UK driving licence - The territory will include South Wales, Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Berkshire and Somerset so extensive driving and nights away from home will be necessary.
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 dependent on experience
- Car allowance
- 8 weeks holiday allowance (inc bank holidays)
- Healthcare (after probationary period)
- "Profit share" and "Customer Satisfaction" bonuses apply.
- Full product training provided
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.