Cleaning Manager (FM Sector)
Salary: £26 - £28k
Our client an award-winning, successful Facilities Management company are looking for a Cleaning Manager to join the continuously expanding team.
If you are looking for stability and progression, then this is the best opportunity to enhance your career.
- Manage a team of 65 cleaners
- Dealing with the post room and ensuring mail is handed over correctly to correct department/person.
- Ordering supplies and materials.
- Make sure all tasks are completed within timescale and to the clients' expectations.
- Able to follow H&S procedures and present to new and existing staff members.
- Shift / Rota planning.
- Risk assessments
- Comply withal Statutory Regulations
- Flexible and willing to undertake a range of tasks and duties virtual for the effective and successful running of the contract.
- Confident, outgoing, and presentable
- Multiskilled person with a "can do" and "self-management attitude"
- Good communication skills, will need to be able to speak with clients
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search