Facilities Manager - Nottingham
Salary: Up to £35,000
One of the UK's leading, high performing, sustainable Facility Management companies are looking to recruit a talented Facilities Manager to run both the Hard and Soft Services for a prestigious government site.
The Facilities Manager will manage the TFM mobilisation and operations including the delivery of hard and soft services, initially cleaning waste M&E and statutory compliance, to ensure the required standards are met and in accordance with the contract service level agreements. This will also include the management and supervision of work carried out by subcontractors.
The role is both operational, with a significant level of customer interaction such as attendance at building user group meetings and regular floor walks, management of compliance, Health & Safety, Asset Management.
- Management and responsibility for the site team. Monitor and ensure service provision satisfies the contract performance requirements and is fully compliant with the contract KPIs.
- Management and delivery of both hard and soft services, including completion of PPMs, reactive tasks, and supervision of subcontractors in accordance with the contract SLAs and KPIs; prioritise accordingly to ensure full compliance is achieved and maintained.
- Support within operational budgets under the guidance of the Operations Manager, Management of site-based project works to oversee all aspects of delivery from the site-based teams and subcontractors.
- Develop and deliver high quality, profitable services across the account; identify, prepare, and manage quotations for client approval as required.
- Conduct regular audits of all procedures (housekeeping, COSHH, ladder logs, PPE inspections, toolbox talks).
- Manage and support in the response to emergency breakdowns to ensure work to carry out repairs wherever possible, assist in ensuring the overall compliance of the site, including preparation and participation in technical and quality audits and completion of any corrective actions according to timescales set.
- Experience in contract mobilisation.
- Knowledge and experience of asset management.
- FM or appropriate industry specific qualification to HND level (desirable)
- Managing, leading, and developing multi-disciplined teams
- Sound management and interpersonal skills to provide effective leadership to site-based team
- Ability to manage and lead projects and teams.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Flexible approach to day-to-day operation and able to adapt according to requirement, sometimes at short notice other factors: Flexible approach to working times Evening / weekend working may be required to oversee and monitor subcontractor activities Out of hours call out coverage as required
Working closely with the team you'll report to the end client on the services provided and ensure all communication channels are fluent. This role benefits from 25 days holiday, Private Healthcare as well as a flexible benefit scheme.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search