ReceptionistCarbon60 are proud to be representing a renowned facilities management company who are truly a market leader in the sector. They are currently looking to...
Our client who is a building services, mechanical & electrical specialist company based in Southampton are looking to recruit a Senior Estimator.
Purpose & Responsibilities
Overall purpose will be to drive profitable growth across the organisation and understand and define the long-term business strategy.
Oversee the management of the estimating you are responsible for on a daily basis, and as such, be accountable for its performance.
To take responsibility for the establishment of targets and their achievement to ensure the company and client needs are exceeded at all times.
Overview of the role:
- You will assume lead responsibility for all aspects of the estimating and support capabilities which are assigned to you, following a successful introduction.
- Extend on our existing successful estimating ability.
- To practise proper preparation and maintenance of records and programmes. Assistance in presentations is an essential need.
- Prepare prime cost estimate from tender documentation.
- Production of outline designs for estimating and costing purposes.
- All estimating activities must be delivered according to agreed time/ service/ specification/ presentation.
- Utilise existing systems to maintain existing customers and develop new clients.
- Full compliance with the company standards and expectation manual.
- Ensure that existing customers and potential new customers genuinely receive a quality focussed service and attention. Update ACT! Sales database daily.
- Liaise with engineering teams.
- Manage and proactively support all commercial activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of the business to achieve performance targets.
- With the management team, select and check all incoming enquiries to establish suitability for the company business plan.
- Various other tasks leading to the success of the business.
Experience & Qualifications
Must have used an estimating software previously HNC/HND in a construction related subject is advantageous
If you are interested and would like further details about the role, please contact Amber @ Carbon60 on 01329 227 063
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.