Carbon60 are looking to recruit an Asset Manager for a global FM company, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a prestigious company on a 1-year fixed term contract.
Location: Based in Eastleigh, covering client sites across the south
- Development and delivery of long-term central and client asset management strategies.
- Validating realistic targes and performance measurement indicators.
- Monitoring compliance, benchmarking asset data and performance across a diverse range of asset portfolios and contracts.
- Maintain effective Asset models and other associated tools.
- Ensure consistent performance and quality standards for planned and reactive works.
- Introducing Asset Management systems based on ISO 55001
- Undertaking Audits and Assessments
The Successful Candidate:
- Educated to HNC / HND or equivalent in a hard service discipline.
- Experience in Asset Management and Life Cycle Management
- Have an IAM Certificate in Asset Management
- Understanding of data analysis techniques, MS Excel, Sequel data bases and MS Access.
- Knowledge of corporate real estate and property management.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search