Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Head of Projects - FM to work for a Global Facilities Management company. This role is based in London but covers all sites within a National Contract. This is a great opportunity to join an expending company with a great salary, benefits package and Bonus.
- Lead their teams in the safe delivery of projects
- Have overall responsibility for generating a sales pipeline to deliver revenue
- Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified by the business.
- Ensure that all projects adhere to and are managed to commercial agreements/ contracts, comply with statutory regulations, are QHSE compliant and meet technical industry standards.
- Essure the safe delivery of projects through the identification, reduction and management of risk and competence.
- Recruit and retain talent for the present delivery and future growth of projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered on all maintenance contracts
- Maximise profit
- Identify and win projects through effective relationships.
- Plan and develop long term opportunities by creating a pipeline of opportunities
- Develop and manage all bids, tenders, and proposals.
- Carry out monthly project review meetings covering all aspects of Health and Safety and CDM legislation and Requirements.
- Develop project financial plans
- Manage the monthly P&L
The Successful Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years proven Project Management experience in an M&E, FM, Construction, or critical environment.
- Proven experience of running a P&L
- Experience managing a team
- Commercial awareness
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Internal and external customer management experience
- Up to date knowledge the construction marker
- Fully competent with Project Management methodology
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search