Carbon60 are looking to recruit an M&E Supervisor to join the team a prestigious estate in Surrey, working Monday to Friday 08:00am-17:00pm.
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000
- Provide technical support on Electrical and Mechanical Services to buildings and plant planned maintenance and reactive repair servicer to the site.
- To lead and develop the Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Team through effective communication, training, and development.
- To support and develop and develop a managed and cost-effective maintenance programme for the site.
- Plan works including submitting proposals with costings and time scales.
- Identify training and development needs, including the creation of a performance system.
- Maintain day-to-day contact with the customer's representatives and attend meetings as directed.
The Successful candidate:
- Will have an engineering qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Maintenance Management disciplines (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Have experience in a Supervisory role within Engineering
- Be commercially aware and knowledgeable of budget preparation, negotiation, and management.
- Be resilient under pressure, and be able to communicate confidently with staff, suppliers, and customers of all levels.
- Must be willing and able to undergo DV Clearance (more details of which can be found on the gov.uk website)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search