Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bais) for a large FM company supporting a well-known educational setting in Oxford.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Salary: £35,5000 plus on call allowance
- Carry out Planned Preventative and reactive Maintenance
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Liaise with contractors and external suppliers where required and clearly communicate technical issues.
- Provide a service that ensures all mechanical and electrical equipment is running to optimum performance.
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard, reporting any defects.
The Successful Candidate:
- Technical Expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill ro Engineering
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, quality and H&S.
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Good Communication skills
- Literate and Numerate
- Able to work well in team and from their own initiative.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search