Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager (Facilities) for a Global FM company supporting a prestigious client who is a household name within the Personal Healthcare Industry. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to accelerate their career with a company that offers great benefits and career prospects.
Working Hours: 40 Hours Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
- Leading a team responsible for the front-line management of the delivery of Hard FM services.
- Management of in-house, and outsourced resources and subcontractors.
- Management and delivery of Planned preventative maintenance programmes.
- Ensure continuous improvement and financial performance within budgets
- Ensure that works are delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure works are undertaken by the most cost-effective manner using either self-delivery or suppliers
- Quality and performance management of all services including performance reporting
- Assist with resourcing and managing project works
- Ensuring compliance and audit success.
The Successful Candidate:
- Qualified in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering / Building Services.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Demonstrated pervious experience of management of Hard FM/ Technical services contract
- Experience in Coaching and influencing teams
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Manufacturing experience would be advantageous
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search