Carbon60 are looking for a Multi-Skilled Technician (Electrical Bias) to join a Large FM company working on the site of a well-respected Education setting in Tooting London.
Monday to Friday on call one week in seven.
- Carry out PPMs, reactive works and install works.
- Provide general Electrical / HVAC / Building Services maintenance support
- Implement all Electrical maintenance and corrective works on site.
- Perform testing and inspecting of Electrical Installations.
- Provide accurate test feedback information including completed test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
- Carry out remedial and/or refurbishment work arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Assume the role of Competent Person (Electrical)
The Successful Candidate:
- Hold 17th or 18th Edition electrical C&G certificate
- Qualified and/or training in other building service disciplines including HVAC.
- Have experience a building service environment.
- Be Articulate, Numerate and IT Literate
- Being commercially aware would be an advantage
- Have a good all-round knowledge of Facilities Management and Building Services Engineering.
- Have good decision-making ad communication skills.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search