Carbon60 are looking to recruit an Operations Manager for a global FM company, supporting a household name in the food industry. This position is based in Slough and is paying £55,000-£60,000 plus benefits and bonus. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong Ops Manager to join a company with great job security, progression opportunities and benefits.
Location: Slough, Not Fixed
- To be accountable for day-to-day management of the onsite client
- Ensure that health and safety is given the number one priority by delivering all Safeguard administration in advance of and during logistical operations
- Ensure adequate control and monitoring is applied to all finance activities undertaken to maximize the profit ability of the contract and manage costs effectively
- Ensure that the sites are statutory, mandatory, and contractually compliant, always including site specific health and safety and welfare policies for services delivered within scope, and robust and rigorous means of recording this are maintained and regularly reviewed, gaps identified and escalated to resolution
- Delivery & adherence to contractual obligations (including metrics & governance)
- Recruit, induct, motivate, manage, train, and develop all employees
The successful Candidate:
- Highly professional, proactive, and driven operational manager
- IOSH Managing Safely and RIPH Food Safety or similar qualification
- Track record in managing teams in a high class, blue-chip environment multi-site IFM service portfolio covering Hard, Soft and Catering Services
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management skills and people skills.
- Relationship builder and experience in working in a matrix delivery environment
- NEBOSH is desirable
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search