Carbon60 are looking to recruit an experiences Automotive Project Manager working for a leading Automotive Manufacturer with Clients such as Renault and Nissan.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £57,500 - £62,500
Hours - 39 hours per week Monday to Friday
Contract - Temporary 6 Months
- To own QCT KPIs for the allocated projects development activities
- To work in accordance with company procedures, work, and operating instructions, which comply with the requirements of TS 16949.
- To lead life cycle project development activities within cockpit module and console systems that include quality improvement and cost reduction activities.
- To manage the team of Senior Engineers and Engineers.
- To use engineering tools and techniques to ensure design quality assurance is achieved. Using DFMEA, FTA, etc.
- Interface between R&D and internal/external customers and be the primary contact for any technical reviews and communications.
- To mentor and guide the team to make technical decisions based supporting data and analysis.
- To lead continuous improvement activities from a development perspective.
- Produce regular reports for Management reviews.
The Successful Candidate:
- HND qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Fluent in English - Additional Language is a bonus
- Demonstrated experience in leading Automotive Interior development projects with sound knowledge of Interior parts manufacturing processes like Injection moulding, in mould film, sheet metal parts. With a demonstrated previous experience of a supervisory/leadership role
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search