Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Senior FM Project Manager to work for a Global Facilities Management company. This is a sing site role in Nottingham with Hybrid options available. This is a great opportunity to join an expending company with a great salary, benefits, and bonus scheme.
Working Pattern: Hybrid (3 days on site)
- Provide Leadership in identifying and specifying project opportunities and in delivering contractual commitments on secured projects
- To Ensure projects are secured and then delivered to meet time and budget requirements and to meet or exceed client expectations
- To Identify, reduce, and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise associated with each project.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions.
- To build strong relationships with sub-contractors in particular preferred supplies to ensure cost effective solutions which meets our quality expectations.
- Development of project financial plans for revenue and profit delivery.
- Ensure positive cash flow through the up-front agreement of relevant payment schedule and the submission of timely invoices.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings.
The Successful Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years proven Project Management experience in an M&E, FM, Construction or critical environment.
- Proven experience of running a P&L
- Experience managing a team
- Commercial awareness
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Internal and external customer management experience
- Up to date knowledge the construction marker
- Fully competent with Project Management methodology
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search