Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Soft Service Manager for a global leading Facilities company. This role is supporting a medical manufacturing company based in Ballina, Co Mayo. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that offers excellent benefits, progression opportunities and job security.
Location: Ballina, Co Mayo
- To Manage and be responsible for production of all catering and cleaning service at the required times to the company's standards.
- Develop long term Client relationships
- Plan, cost, and document menus and consolidate these across the business.
- Ensure stock levels are kept to the agreed establishment targets
- Monitor and maintain consistent methods of food preparations, production, presentation, and service for all meals.
- Conduct regular reviews of current operating costs, margins, controls ad menu costing.
- To Carry out a daily service audit
- Ensure financial documentation and accountancy of the unit.
- Motivate and lead catering employees to perform their roles to a high standard.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the service industry and the importance of client relationship management.
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff.
- Good Time management and organisational skills.
- Food Safety training and IOSH are desirable.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search