Carbon60 have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Technical Operations Manager to join a global FM company supporting a Medical Facility in Manchester. This rewarding role provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to accelerate their career with a fantastic company offering a great benefits package and excellent opportunities for progression.
Salary: £55,000 plus up to 15% bonus plus flex benefits
- Responsible for maintaining modern, new, and traditional Hard FM estates services across the large and diverse site.
- Responsible for the management of the operations manager and directly employed labour and subcontractors with the assistance of the operational managers.
- Maintain training records and identify annual training requirements and costings.
- Manage the on-call roster to ensure suitable out of hours cover is always available.
- Establish strong working relationships.
- Management of the operational procedures and maintenance activities ensuring that all statutory and Non-Statutory planned activates are undertaken.
- Produce Planned Maintenance Programmes and ensure maintenance activities are completed to programme.
- Ensure that the CAFM systems are managed and monitored and that the level of performance is maintained within the boundary of agreed labour.
The Successful Candidate:
- Qualified Electrical and or Mechanical Engineer (HNC or Degree)
- Experience delivering PPM and reactive maintenance services in a complex estate.
- Great people management and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain records to evidence works planned and completed.
- Familiarity with PFI contracts and the delivery of facilities management service would be a desirable advantage (but not essential).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search