Mechanical Engineer urgently needed for mechanical engineering maintenance and repair work in a large medical facility in Wellington area of London (NW8)Rate of pay £22.50ph...
Working at an extremely prestigious location in South Kensington, my client is a global leader in the facilities management sector, they are urgently looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer for a business-critical role.
Not only is my client a global leader in the sector but they also have a great reputation as an employer.
This position is for 3 months initially although may go on for longer.
Due to the nature of the site you must be happy to go through a DBS check.
- Planned preventative maintenance and reactive work on the following:
- Cooling Towers
- Update records to ensure that all works are documented.
- Ensure that health and safety guidance is adhered to.
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience in a similar environment/role
- Thorough understanding of H&S
This is an urgent role, to apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.