Carbon60 are proud to represent a global organisation who have a number of sites in South Wales and the South West as well as further...
Carbon60 are proud to represent a global organisation who have a number of sites in South Wales and the South West as well as further afield within the UK.
My client is a market leader in power management and who provide their clients with energy efficient solutions to aid effective management of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
Due to a period of continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Junior Electronics Engineer to join their busy team in Cwmbran
- Work closely with senior design engineers and other departments and be involved with new product design and introduction.
- Research, investigate and evaluate alternative components for production use
- Product testing in line with design specifications (hardware and software)
- Investigating product failures and recommend resolutions as well as providing support for product testing.
- Working with production to improve design data
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Electronic engineering
- Experience of OrCAD
- Knowledge of firmware
- Knowledge of microprocessors
- Knowledge of power electronics
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career in electronic engineering. If you are in a commutable distance to Cwmbran and have the necessary experience please do not hesitate to send your CV for consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.