Carbon60 are proud to represent a prestigious food manufacturer which is a household name in Wales and beyond.Due to a continually busy period, they are...
Carbon60 are proud to represent a prestigious food manufacturer which is a household name in Wales and beyond.
Due to a continually busy period, they are now looking to strengthen their team by adding a mechanical maintenance engineer and an electrical maintenance engineer to work on their busy production lines.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and breakdown repair on all manufacturing machinery on site in Caerphilly.
- The candidate will also undertake any necessary duties which fall within the maintenance department.
- Speedy and effective response to plant breakdowns
- Set up machinery when product changes are required ensuring that downtime is reduced and efficiencies are increased.
The Ideal Candidate
- Multi-skilled experience with either a mechanical or electrical qualification
- Ideally apprentice trained
- Understanding of continuous improvement techniques
- Experience in a food manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Experience working on PLCs would be advantageous
- £32,300 salary + benefits package
- Opportunity to join a large manufacturer who can offer long term stability.
- Opportunities for overtime
Shifts - Mornings, afternoons, nights. Three 8 hour shifts. Weekends - overtime available.
This is a great opportunity for an electrically or mechanically biased maintenance engineer to take the next step in their career and join a well renowned organisation who can offer a long term future and great prospects. If you are in a commutable distance to Caerphilly please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.