Role: Machine Control Support EngineerLocation: Mobile Role Look at any areaContract: Permanentsalary: £40,000 £55,000ClientMy client is market leading and respected provider of plant hire services...
A market leading electronics manufacturer is looking for an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join their expanding team in Watford.
Initially this is a temporary assignment, however this will be on a longterm, ongoing basis with the potential to become permanent thereafter.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that rewards hard work and enthusiasm and can offer genuine long term career prospects and progression
The internal sales support administrator will need to be an enthusiastic, resourceful individual who is used to working with minimal supervision, undertaking various support functions to work alongside the sales and technical teams.
- Handling customer queries via telephone and email.
- Analyse information from customers and advise on specific projects.
- Work closely with and support various internal departments to provide accurate quotations and details to customers.
- Interpret technical drawings in order to provide quotes using SAP, AutoCAD and other external systems.
- Create/maintain customer and project data.
- Experience in an internal sales/customer services environment
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently
- SAP/AutoCAD knowledge would be an advantage although not 100% necessary
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to stay calm under pressure
Internal Sales Support Administrator Benefits:
- £23,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Employee discount schemes
The successful candidate will be joining an expanding business, ideally you will live in a commutable distance to Watford.
If you are interested, please send your CV ASAP outlining your relevant experience to Steph Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.