Are you an M&E or FM Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Due to contract expansion and securing work for the next 5 years,...
Electrician required for permanent electrical maintenance and repair role in a large electrical engineering company in Bristol.
£32,000 pa - permanent job - Bristol
- On site electrical maintenance, repair and installation of electric water pumps
- Electrical Fault finding and Electrical repair of water pumps
- Liaising with customers on site
- Bristol area
- Very good experience in maintenance and repair of water pumps
- Experience of electrical fault finding on water pumps
- Experience with water pump installation
- CSCS Card
- 17th OR 18th Edition
- Full UK driving licence
£32,000 pa plus free work wear, free parking, holiday pay and pension
Ideal role for an experienced electrician with electrical water pump installation, repair and maintenance experience living in areas such as Bristol, Newport, Avon, Somerset, Gloucester and the Bristol areas
Application by CV or call William at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.