We're currently looking to recruit a Senior Process Engineer with a FineChem/Pharma background for an ongoing contract in Grangemouth.
The main purpose of this role is to provide Process Engineering Technical support in a large scale top tier COMAH Fine Chemicals production environment.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring the performance of the current process; identifying issues with plant equipment; and providing solutions in order to restore satisfactory process operation.
- Candidates will also provide the required design data for minor plant modifications to improve production performance.
- This production environment is challenging and fast-paced.
- Applicants should have an Honours Degree or equivalent in Chemical/Process Engineering as well as extensive experience (>5 years) in a Fine Chemicals/Pharma environment.
- They will have a high standard of analytical thinking to break down problems and analyse data, be self-motivated and well organised.
- Chemical Engineering knowledge, numeracy, IT and sound practical skills are essential.
- They must also have a strong working knowledge of HSE standards, which may typically include Risk Assessment (HazOp/HAZAN), design and definition of relief streams, SIL/SIS, LOPA, ATEX, DSEAR etc. A working knowledge of DCS Control Systems Logic is also desirable.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.