Electronics Design Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced electronics design engineer to join a busy design team working for a organisation who are at the forefront of the aerospace and defence industries. With a client base spanning the largest players in the sector, they are going through a period of sustained success with a product base that is pushing technological boundaries forward.
Working on projects that are at the forefront of advancing technology, you will be tasked with working on electronic design to improve flight safety, improve efficiency of aircrafts and electric hardware for sub surface maritime applications.
- Working on the design and development of innovative equipment involved with the electrification and hybridisation of aircrafts.
- Project work will include working on the following:
- Embedded systems
- Analogue and digital designs
- Electronic testing
- Power electronics design
- Design of gate drivers for MOSFET, IGBT, etc.
- Design for EMC and/or lightning protection
- Design for safety and reliability
- Experience in motor control and power electronics
- Experience with aircraft electronics development process and certification according to DO-254, ARP 4754, EASA part 21
- Experience with communications standards (ARINC CAN RS232)
- Requirements capture
- Based in Bangor - this job requires the person to be based on site, there may be some travel involved.
If you are and experienced electronics design engineer, who is looking for a new opportunity in North Wales for a company that can offer an exciting future, please send your CV to Steph Hughes for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted