Quality Engineer required for a leading developer of Integrated Bridge Management systems used on marine vessels, this position will be to work on the latest...
Carbon60 are proud to be representing a company who are experiencing a sustained period of expansion and success. In order to keep on top of a busy workload they are looking for a Contract Engineer in the Bexley area.
Working in the manufacture and maintenance of municipal vehicles and equipment, my clients' reputation is unsurpassed in the sector and they are continuing to grow.
Hours Of Work:
You must be able to work 12 hour shifts Midday - Midnight.
Shifts run Monday - Thursday and Tuesday - Friday on a rotating basis (All evenings)
- Carry out service and repair on chassis and mounted equipment.
- Preparation and inspection of vehicles to MOT and VOSA standards.
- Ensure completion of all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Punctuality and attitude to work must be exemplary at all times as this is a customer facing role.
- Ensure adherence to contractual proceedings at all times. Working closely with management and other stakeholders to ensure control of costs.
- Instil and drive forward a culture of health and safety at all times. Responsibility lies with you whether on a customer site or on my clients sites.
- Responsible for the management, compliance and upkeep of the quality & environmental procedures, records and documents relevant to the role.
The Perfect Contract Engineer
- HGV C&G parts 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Due to a busy and varied workload you must be able to work on your own initiative and under pressure
- UK driving licence and ideally a HGV licence.
- Good understanding of quality standards and H&S.
- Ideally knowledge of Avante computer system.
£41,500 - £43,500 DOE + great family friendly benefits.
If you are an experienced engineer who has worked with municipal vehicles or in the HGV sector previously then I want to hear from you. This company rewards hard work and professionalism and can offer real career prospects for the right candidates.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.