My client is at the forefront of the facilities management sector and operates on an international level. They have a range of contracts including prestigious blue chip companies and government organisations.
To support a very busy period, they require a cleaner to join their team in Brough on an ongoing basis up until December. You will be part of a friendly cleaning team.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 0700 - 1600
Pay: £8.72 per hour
As this is working on a secure site, the person must be a UK National and will be subject to a security clearance. - You MUST be able to obtain 3 years worth of work references.
- Clean a range of facilities including offices, communal areas, conference facilities, meeting rooms, toilets and accommodation.
- Carry out cleaning tasks as directed by the cleaning supervisor
- Ensure that high standards of cleaning are met.
- Use chemicals and equipment to ensure that all areas are cleaned to an extremely high standard.
- Ensure to follow all H&S guidelines.
- Previous experience in a cleaning role
- Able to play close attention to detail and be methodical with your work.
- Able to provide 3 years work references.
To apply, please send your details/CV to Steph Hughes. This is an urgent role so please don't hesitate to send your details and they will be considered immediately.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted