Quantity SurveyorCarbon60 are proud to represent a business that has an unsurpassed reputation within the construction sector, due to a continually busy order book they...
Carbon60 are proud to represent a manufacturer that are a market leader in their sector. Involved with the design and manufacture of GRP and Steel structures they have a long established and a very busy order book going forward.
Due to the continually busy nature of their workload they are now looking to recruit for an experienced CAD designer to join their successful team in the Ammanford area.
- Design buildings and structures using AutoCAD.
- Multi task to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Work across multiple internal departments to ensure that project deadlines are met.
- Project management to provide tailored designs to clients.
- Some UK based travel will be necessary to visit sites, attend meetings and carry out site surveys.
The Ideal CAD Designer
- HNC in an engineering discipline
- Ability to use AutoCAD
- Project management experience
- Strong understanding of IT systems
- Salary circa £25,000
- Attendance Bonus
- Life insurance
- Free onsite parking
If you are an experienced CAD designer and live in a commutable distance to Ammanford then I would love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that can offer a long term future with lots of prospects for development.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.