Mechanical Project EngineerA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join a well-established, global design and manufacturing firm based in Monmouthshire.Role ProfileThe...
With a long and successful reputation, my client is a leading name in their field and specialise in providing energy efficient solutions to effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power efficiently, safely and in a sustainable manner.
They are a global organisation who has an unsurpassed reputation. Due to expansion and a period of sustained growth they are now looking for a Compliance Engineer to strengthen their team in Cwmbran.
The Role - Compliance Engineer
This role will report directly to the engineering manager and will mainly be concerned with EMC compliance and driving product safety; duties will include,
- Working closely with certification suppliers, competent bodies and test labs as needed
- Conduct product safety analysis from circuit level schematics/wiring diagrams
- Product compliance
- Safety compliance
- CE Compliance
- Product verification
- Hands-on Product Safety testing using HiPot, Ground Continuity, leakage current and thermocouple equipment.
- Eng in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working with engineers on designing for product safety and EMC compliance
- Strong knowledge of domestic and international electrical safety standards/regs
- Basic understanding of ESD and EMC performance at sub assembly and system level
- Excellent communication skills
- £35000 - £40000 Dependent on experience
- 25 Days holiday
- Competitive pension
This is an opportunity not to be missed! If you are an experienced compliance engineer with demonstrable experience then I am waiting to hear from you. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.