Account Support AdministratorCardiffWe work closely with a company who provide a range of retailers with a single source service for all their goods not for...
Customer Service Administrator
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that can offer a long term future and exciting opportunities.
My client is a global organisation who are market leaders in power management and who provide their clients with energy efficient solutions to aid effective management of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
Due to planned expansion they are now looking to strengthen their customer support team in Cwmbran with an enthusiastic and motivated customer service administrator.
- Daily communication via the phone and email with a variety of clients - you will be the first point of contact for enquiries.
- Developing relationships with clients in order to accurately take information and assist in the preparation of quotations and processing of orders.
- Work closely with various departments i.e. accounts, sales, production and technical teams in order to relay information accurately to the client.
- Generate shipping related documentation.
- Deal with customers in the UK and abroad.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a customer service environment - ideally within the manufacturing sector.
- Flexible in approach to be able to adapt to ever changing situations.
- Strong communication skills - both spoken and written.
- Experience of international shipping - desirable.
- Experience using Microsoft office.
- £18,000 salary
- Great holiday allowance
- No weekend working
- A supportive environment
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and supportive organisation that can offer genuine career possibilities in the long term.
If you are based within a commutable distance to Cwmbran and have the necessary experience, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.