Carbon60 are looking to recruit Electricians to work in Taunton The suitable Electrician must have previous experience within the water industry undertaking Industrial Installations. Essential...
Carbon60 are proud to represent an award winning organisation who are a market leader in the biomass and renewable energy sector.
Due to an ever expanding client base they are now looking to strengthen their team by bringing in an Electrician who has a good understanding of Mechanical systems to work across the whole of the UK but be based in the Tiverton area.
- Electrical installation of biomass boilers, control panels & heating circuits
- Design, build and testing of panels
- Assess and diagnose electrical/mechanical faults on site and over the phone.
- Undertake mechanical servicing and maintenance where necessary
- Accurately assess parts and labour required for electrical installations, issues and servicing
The Ideal Candidate
- NVQ/C&G level 3 diploma in an electrical specialism
- 17th/18th addition wiring regs
- Competent in 3 Phase
- Part P
- NICEIC/ELECSA - desirable.
- Full Driving licence - Must be willing to travel extensively as there will be weekly National travel essential for the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who will invest time and money into training and offer a long term career opportunity with lots of progression opportunities.
Salary - Up to £30,000
Laptop & Mobile
If you are electrically qualified and looking for a new role then please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.