IMMEDIATE START! My client are looking for a FLT Driver with expereince of Electric 2.5 tonne driving. The role will also encompass general skilled labouring....
Electrical and Controls Supervisor
We are working with a facilities management company who are at the top of their game, with numerous prestige contracts all over the UK and internationally, they offer a great working environment, generous salary and benefits and fantastic career prospects.
I am looking for an electrically qualified person who is an expert when it comes to contractor/client management/relationships, someone who is super organised and an absolute authority on all things electrical.
Working at a pharmaceutical site in the Widlesham area, this is a full time permanent position, if you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
- Ensure electrical compliance across the site.
- Manage, coordinate and create a culture of electrical compliance.
- Ensure completion of all planned and reactive works in a 100% compliant manner.
- Be site qualified electrical authorised person (AP), ensuring management of all suppliers.
- Issue electrical permits
- Complete electrical inductions
- Complete electrical isolations
- Management and up keep of electrical log books
- Electrical audits
- Creation of electrical switching programmes.
- Generate and deliver reports on all electrical and compliance factors, compliance, BMS and lighting systems. Where necessary recommend improvements to the control systems.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients.
The Ideal candidate
- Electrically qualified:
- C&G 2391 (test & inspection)
- 18th Edition
- Experience as an LV authorised person
- Building services, electrical maintenance qualification or relevant demonstrable experience
- ECS qualification
- NICEIC qualified
- Experience in EX rated areas (explosion)
- Experience working in a Facilities management (FM) / commercial / industrial / pharmaceutical / process environment
- Extensive working knowledge of BMS and lighting maintenance systems
- Authority on electrical compliance and an interest in keeping up to date with all changing regulations.
- Very good at managing changing priorities and managing multiple projects
- Excellent relationship builder. Essential as you will be dealing with key stakeholders.
If you tick most of the above boxes and are looking for a challenging but fulfilling role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.