Contract Software/Firmware Engineer Pressure EngineeringAn excellent opportunity has arisen working for a Prestigious Manufacturing Organisation based in Leicestershire.This is a contract position, which is an...
Carbon60 are proud to represent a well-established facilities management company who have an excellent reputation in the sector. Due to a busy period of expansion they are now looking to recruit an experienced Helpdesk Manager to look after a busy help desk just outside of Nottingham.
This is a temp to perm opportunity with the initial period being 6 months with the assignment likely to become permanent.
The Role - Helpdesk Manager - Nottingham
- Responsible for leading a busy helpdesk
- Ensure excellent customer service levels at all times in response to queries, some of which will be of a technical nature.
- Evaluate performance of staff ensuring action plans are implemented where standards fall short.
- Recruit, train and support help desk representatives.
- Where necessary, help to provide outstanding customer service by actively responding to queries and complaints.
- Monthly Invoicing
The Ideal Helpdesk Manager
- Experience managing a helpdesk
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Background in a facilities management help desk environment.
Pay : £17 - £18 per hour.
If you are an experienced helpdesk manager who has a background working within the facilities management (FM) sector then I am waiting to hear from you. The role is situated to the South of Nottingham so your own transport would be advantageous.
If you are interested, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.