Health, Safety & Environmental ManagerBristolCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a HSE Manager to lead, improve and oversee all Health, Safety & Environmental related matters at...
Carbon60 are proud to represent an organisation that are the forefront of their sector, working closely within a number of industries, my client are involved with the design and manufacture of lifting equipment.
Due to a continued period of success and expansion they are now looking to recruit for a quality manager to support the team in Chepstow further planned expansion.
Take ownership of the QHSE systems and procedures to ensure that all areas of the business can implement rapid growth plans to achieve a sustainable outcome.
- Maintain the company combined (Quality, Environment, H&S) accreditations
- Manage the quality team - including responsibility for training and development. Provide leadership and guidance to implement all QHSE practices across the business.
- Effectively manage non-conformance reports, risk assessments etc.
- Approving supply chains across multiple categories
- Ownership of the Quality Management System
- Drive continuous improvement across all QHSE activities.
- Support the company to drive a working culture that prides itself on quality, H&S and customer service.
- Be flexible to travel including abroad travel from time to time
The Ideal Quality Manager
- Previous experience in a quality management role.
- Experience of a quality role in a manufacturing organisation
- A technical/engineering qualification is required - this can be Degree, HND, HNC, or time served apprenticeship.
- Excellent knowledge of accreditations and awarding bodies.
- Ability to effectively lead a team and motivate others.
- Experience using Q-Pulse or other QMS software
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic Quality professional, this is truly a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation in Chepstow, South Wales who support and encourage development.
Salary circa £35k
Enrolment in Company bonus scheme
Enrolment in Company Healthcare scheme
Enrolment in Company Pension Scheme
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.