Production AdministratorTemporary (possibility to go permanent)MaestegWe are currently working with an established business who has been undergoing phenomenal growth and who have a requirement for...
We are working with an organisation that is a key player in the export of industrial, electric and marine engines. They deal with countries across the world and are very well renowned in the sector. Due to an increasingly busy order book they are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their team in the Merthyr Tydfil area.
- Export logistics, particularly dealing with countries outside of the EU. This can include road, sea and air freight.
- Deal with all export documentation.
- Arranging shipments, dealing with freight companies and customers.
- Dealing with customs
- Request certificates of origin/EUR1 documentation.
The Ideal candidate:
- MUST have experience in export logistics.
- Must be a detail orientated person.
- IT literate.
- Team player who can deal with a busy work load
- Competitive salary (please ask for details)
- Profit share scheme
- Supportive team environment and opportunities to progress.
This is a great opportunity to join a team that offers a supportive environment, it is somewhere where you can progress, develop and feel valued. If you are within a commutable distance to Merthyr Tydfil and would like to be considered, please send your CV to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.