A Lead Package Engineer is needed for the layout and Architecture development in support of Vehicle Level Design. This will be based at our clients...
Would you like to be part of an award winning business? Would you enjoy being part of a friendly team that is growing and continuously successful?
If so, then we want to hear from you! Carbon60 are representing an organisation who are truly a South Wales success story. They are involved in the design and manufacture lifting equipment and have a diverse and growing client base.
Due to this continued growth, they are now looking for a Production & Test Engineer to join their team.
- Support the engineering team, identifying areas to improve and make all manufacturing processes more efficient.
- Initiate cost down exercises - streamline processes, reduce waste, enhance quality and productivity.
- Work closely with the engineering team to assist with development, test and validation of new products
- Work closely with the R&D team, maintaining the R&D area and machinery.
- Work closely with the quality and production teams to eradicate any quality issues. Also interact with the design teams to optimise designs for production.
The Ideal Production Engineer
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts - Continuous improvement, lean, six sigma
- Good working knowledge of Solidworks
- Ability to work with, produce and interpret engineering designs.
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Salary - Up to £30,000
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days annual leave
- Training and development opportunities
This is an opportunity not to be missed if you want to be part of a business that can offer genuine opportunities for a long term career.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.