Production ManagerCardiff£competitiveWe have a great opportunity for a Production Manager to join an established manufacturer who have been providing their niche products to the medical...
Quality Manager - Chepstow
Carbon60 are proud to represent an organisation that are the forefront of their sector, working closely within a number of industries, my client are involved with the design and manufacture of lifting equipment.
Due to a continued period of success and expansion they are now looking to recruit for a quality manager to support further planned expansion.
Some of the quality systems and procedures are already in place so you will be expected to maintain those. There will also be an expectation for you to implement new procedures and processes in order to facilitate successful growth.
- Maintain the company combined (Quality, Environment, H&S) accreditations
- Manage the quality team - including responsibility for training and development
- Ownership of the Quality Management System
- Be willing and prepared to drive change across the business
- Be flexible to travel including abroad travel from time to time
The Ideal Quality Manager
- Previous experience in a quality management role.
- Experience of a quality role in a manufacturing organisation
- A technical/engineering qualification is required - this can be Degree, HND, HNC, or time served apprenticeship.
- Ability to effectively lead a team and motivate others.
- Experience using Q-Pulse or other QMS software
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 DOE.
Generous Holiday Allowance.
Enhanced Pension Scheme.
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic Quality professional, this is truly a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation in Chepstow, South Wales who support and encourage development and can offer a long term career.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.