An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a Prestigious Aerospace Company based in Gloucester. The requirement is for a Manufacturing Enigneer to join the Composites...
Quality Manager/Quality Engineer
Carbon60 are proud to be working alongside an organisation that are at the forefront of their industry. Involved in the manufacture of technical injection moulded products they are looking for a Quality Manager or Senior Quality Engineer to join their team to lead the quality processes and quality management.
Benefits - What you really want to know
- Very competitive salary - dependent entirely on experience. Please ask for details!
- Monday - Friday with flexible working as standard
- Up to 5% matched contribution
- Private Medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- This is an opportunity to join an established company who value their employees and can offer a long term, stable future.
The Role - What you will actually be doing
- Lead a quality team in the pursuit of continuous improvement
- Investigation and resolution of quality issues
- Implementation of quality procedures and integration into the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Hands on approach towards quality, use of verniers, callipers etc. to measure components
Experience - What you need to know
- Quality engineering or management experience in a manufacturing environment - small batch manufacturing is a distinct advantage
- Ideally engineering background: HNC/D or BEng
- Metrology experience
- CMM/OGP experience - or willingness to learn
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer/Manager, I would really like to hear from you, this is an opportunity not to miss, if you have the necessary experience, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.