Do you have experience working within a Corporate Reception area?
Are you used to providing a 5 star service in a busy environment?
Are you flexible in your approach to work and happy to get stuck in to different tasks?
If so, I want to hear from you!
Carbon60 are representing a market leader in the facilities sector who are providing reception staff to the global HQ of a worldwide brand. This is a permanent position with opportunities to progress and develop and join a hugely successful team.
- Meet and greet visitors and issue security passes.
- Operate the switchboard and look after other incoming communications.
- Book and set up meeting rooms - including movement of furniture, unloading refreshment trolleys and preparing AV equipment.
- Act as first point of contact for any queries from visitors and staff.
- Receive and sort incoming post and deliver to the appropriate parties.
The Ideal Receptionist
- Must have experience working within a corporate/five star reception.
- Smart appearance
- Must be proactive and be happy to adapt to the needs of the business
- Friendly attitude and willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity to join the team at a Global HQ of a business that is truly a household name. If you have the necessary experience I would love to hear from you, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.