Our long standing client a leading Precision Engineering company are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Inspector to join their successful team based at their...
We are proud to be working with a global pharmaceutical company who are a market leader in their field. They are undergoing a successful period of expansion and are able to boast state of the art facilities and cutting edge equipment.
Supporting multiple sites around the world, they are looking for a quality assurance and regulatory affairs manager to join their team near to Cardiff, South Wales.
- Manage the company wide regulatory strategy and quality assurance objectives.
- Work on sites internationally, responsible for the continuous improvement and maintenance of the quality policy and regulatory strategy.
- Ensure timely commercialisation of products - ensuring applicable customer and country regulations and quality standards are met. This can include the product, packaging, instructions etc.
- Management of a team of quality/regulatory staff in the UK and on various international sites.
- Manage regulatory issues - product certification and company compliance
- Work closely with NPI/NPD teams to ensure regulatory and quality compliance.
- Assist in maintaining ISO accreditations
- Assist in maintaining REACH certification
- Set quality standards along with the manufacturing and quality teams for the supply chain and product manufacture and ensure that processes, practices and records are effective to ensure the end quality of the products is to specification
- Investigate any quality issues and implement procedures to eradicate any future issues.
- Perform supplier and customer audits.
The Ideal Candidate
- Significant experience in a scientific/technical role dealing with regulatory affairs and quality management.
- BSc/Msc/PHD in chemistry or associated subject.
- People management experience
- Have a flexible approach, able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and be hands on.
- Demonstrable Record of implementation and management of Quality and Regulatory processes and systems
- Happy to travel 30% - 40% of the time.
- Salary up to £65,000 dependent on experience
- Family health cover
- 12 x salary life cover
- Final salary pension
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that can offer a rewarding and challenging career. To apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.