Internal Sales PersonCarbon60 are proud to represent an organisation that manufacture lifting products for a variety of eventual applications. They have undergone a sustained period...
Carbon60 are proud to represent an organisation that manufacture lifting products for a variety of eventual applications. They have undergone a sustained period of expansion and are looking for an Internal Sales person to support their external sales engineers, engineering teams and operations teams.
The company are an award winning organisation who are going from strength to strength. They offer full training and development opportunities and are keen to promote from within.
You will be working closely with new and existing customers as well as a number of different departments internally. On a day to day basis you will:
- Take incoming sales enquiries, process these enquiries and provide solutions/quotes for the customer.
- Follow up on existing quotes in order to ensure they are converted to sales.
- Seek out new opportunities by targeting new clients within a defined area.
- Build a rapport with clients to ensure repeat business.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Provide demonstrations of products to any clients who visit the site.
The Ideal Candidate - Internal Sales
- Excellent communicator - on the phone, via email and in person.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Previous experience in technical/internal sales team or customer services role.
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Organised, with an ability to take ownership of tasks and go the extra mile where necessary.
The Package - Internal Sales
- Competitive salary - up to £26k
- Company bonus scheme
- Annual leave - 25 days
- Full training and opportunities for development
- Onsite parking
This company offers fantastic prospects and a long term career for the right candidates. If you have are technically minded and have some similar experience, I would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.