Satellite AIT Shift Lead Are you a "Satellite Engineer Shift Lead' looking for exciting new opportunities in Stevenage, Hertfordshire?If so we have a full-time, 6-month...
Data and Analytics DevOps Technical Lead
Working for one of the UKs largest and most successful organisations, this is an exceptional opportunity for a highly technically minded individual who ideally would have experience of DevOps, Microsoft Azure and analytics.
Working with a newly formed team in Reading at an exciting and progressive time, my client is looking for an experienced DevOps Technical Lead.
The Role - DevOps Technical Lead
Take ownership and effectively lead high level IT solutions and work closely with multiple internal and external clients to ensure that they satisfy business requirements.
- Effectively delivery of a Microsoft Azure platform DevOps service to support a broad range of analytics projects across a diverse business.
- Accountability for providing, controlling and governing design and build/run deliverable as required on projects and programmes including those of a highly complex nature.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the definition of requirements from the appropriate business representative associated to the relevant project.
- Provide all parties with a proposed solution and design estimate to include impact assessments.
- Actively offer support, leadership and guidance to support other functional and technical specialists.
- Accountable for managing - planning, actioning and prioritising - design tasks on a range of projects
- Experience of multiple software methodologies and delivery strategies
- Extensive experience of agile development
- Microsoft Azure experience - specifically in designing, building and operating cloud infrastructure to support critical systems.
- Experience in writing scripts (PowerShell) to build and deploy environments using infrastructure-as-code, along with VSTS experience is essential.
- Implementation and execution of CI/CD Strategies; designing, building, and operating solutions using Azure cloud technologies.
- Be able to work in Reading, Berkshire - some home working potentially available in the long term
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Share plans
- Internal development opportunities
If you have the technical background and know how to perform the duties as outlined above, along with living in a commutable distance to Reading, please do not hesitate to send me your details for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.