Drawing Office ManagerCarbon60 are proud to represent a business that has a fantastic reputation for both their products and as an employer. Due to a...
Technical Sales Estimator
Due to an increasingly busy order book, my client is looking for a technical sales estimator to join their busy team in Welshpool. You will be working for an organisation that has an unsurpassed reputation in the industry, they are manufacturers of physical security products for utilities and critical infrastructure and over the last few years have gone from strength to strength.
- Respond to sales enquiries, use a thorough understanding of the organisation and product range to offer a suitable proposal in line with the policies and procedures of the business.
- Develop and maintain client relationships through providing excellent service and interpreting their requirements in an effective manner
- Negotiate terms for contracts and tenders, ensuring conditions are in line with both the clients and organisations needs
- Develop an understanding of NEC3 contracts along with a sound understanding of minimising risk and mitigating any potential onerous T&Cs and credit issues.
- Update the CRM system to maintain accurate records and access reports
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualifications: HNC engineering/building construction/associated subject. GCSE in maths is essential.
- Experience in securing new business in the construction, building services, infrastructure or other associated markets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Experience of estimating or design would be beneficial.
To apply, please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to Steph Hughes for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.