Embedded Systems Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Embedded Systems Engineer at a prestigious organisation in the Bangor area of North Wales.
This is a superb opportunity to join a company who are at the cutting edge of the defence and aerospace sectors, boasting a customer base on a global scale, they are experiencing a period of growth and progress due to a pioneering product range.
If you are an experienced Embedded Systems Engineer, please read on and send your CV for immediate consideration.
- Developing software for motors/generators based on microcontrollers or FPGAs.
- Working on high profile projects won by the business
- Using the latest software tools.
- Work closely with members of the engineering team and the wider business.
- Involvement with design reviews, conferences and test activities, this will be both locally and further afield.
- Experienced engineer - particularly with experience in motor control and power electronics.
- Embedded systems, motor control software, software testing
- Experience in a regulated environment working to specific certification standards (EASA part 21).
- Ability to work autonomously and also effectively as part of a team.
This role is based in Bangor, North Wales and will require you to work from site.
If you are an embedded systems engineer with experience in the motor control and power electronics sectors, please forward your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes. Alternatively call 02920 731187 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted