Engine Workshop Technician Basel, SwitzerlandCarbon60 have an exciting new position for an Engine Workshop Technician to work in a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.In...
Carbon60 are proud to be representing an organisation that have an unsurpassed reputation in their industry. Involved in the manufacture of industrial vehicles and heavy equipment, they are continuing to go from strength to strength and due to this continued period of planned expansion and success they are looking for an experience Workshop Engineer to join their team in Manchester.
The Role - Workshop Engineer - Manchester
- Maintain and repair vehicles to DVSA standards as instructed by the workshop foreman.
- Work proactively on both body and chassis maintenance and repair.
- Fault finding and repair on electronic components.
- Ensure that all work is done to exacting standards and all processes followed.
- Ensure that your employer is represented in a positive manner at all times.
The Ideal Workshop Manager
- Time served experience in maintenance and repair of vehicles for example, HGVs, Bin Lorries, hydraulic lifting equipment.
- Year 3 C&G training or equivalent
- Current PLG licence
- Strong diagnostic and fault finding skills, with a thorough understanding of electronics ad wiring diagrams.
- Understanding and ideally, practical experience of hydraulics.
- Experience in a customer facing role - display excellent customer service skills at all times.
- Competitive salary - Up to £33,000 DOE.
- Family friendly benefits
- Room to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation which are able to offer hardworking and motivated people a long term career. If you are local to the Stretford area of Manchester and are looking for a new challenge, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.